199/22 Windelya Road, MURDOCH, WA
Spacious living areas and light & bright decor throughout this delightful 2 bed + study, 2 bath villa with attached double garage is a "Must See" property. One of the popular Shackleton designs that offers spacious living, 2 courtyards and excellent indoor/outdoor flow. Plus, its a mere stroll from the Homestead Clubhouse and the Den clubhouse.
Boasting large proportions, easy-care gardens and an entertainer's alfresco, this free standing home is a stunner!
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Stone kitchen
- New flooring
- Covered alfresco entertaining (x2) with easy-care gardens
- Lock-up double garage
- Gas heating and cooking
- 24-hour emergency call system for your peace of mind
- Lease for life
- 4 Clubhouses, each with their own style and excellent facilities
- Resort-style indoor heated swimming pool
- Restaurant with alfresco dining
- Bowling green
- Pool table and darts
- Caravan and trailer car park
- Short-term rentals for friends and family
- Mini golf course
- Fully equipped gym
- 50-seat cinema
- Activities in ballroom and bar
- Art Studio
- Hairdressing salon
- Visiting beauty and massage therapists
- Podiatrist appointments
- Murdoch University right on your doorstep.
- Just minutes from the Kwinana Freeway, making travelling a breeze.
- Close to local shops for all your grocery needs.
- Fiona Stanley Hospital and St John of God Murdoch nearby.
- Just a short drive to Fremantle and boutique restaurants.