61/22 Windelya Road, MURDOCH, WA
A beautifully simplified carefree lifestyle in this spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom plus STUDY St Ives Retirement Village home located in Murdoch presents a Double garage and northern views over the rooftops from the sun-filled study.
Tucked away in private, elevated location and stylishly refurbished with light and bright decor, stone bench tops, Bosch appliances, reverse cycle air conditioning - there is even a delightful under cover paved patio area.
All of this within easy access of the amenities of this magnificent Resort Style Village such as restaurant, cafes, hairdresser, pool, spa, gym, lawn bowls, mini golf, workshop, art centre, cinema, etc., all right here on your doorstep...You'll just love it
- R/C Airconditioning
- Stone Benchtops
- Bosch Appliances
- Double garage
- Store Room
- Gas heating and cooking
- Lease for Life
- 4 Clubhouses, each with their own style and excellent facilities
- Resort-style indoor heated swimming pool and spa
- Restaurant with alfresco dining
- Bowling green
- Pool table and darts
- Caravan and trailer carpark
- Short-term rentals for friends and family
- Mini golf course
- Fully equipped gym
- 50-seat cinema
- Activities in ballroom and bar
- Art Studio
- Hairdressing salon
- Visiting beauty and massage therapists
- Podiatrist appointments
- Murdoch University right on your doorstep.
- Just minutes from the Kwinana Freeway, making travelling a breeze.
- Close to local shops for all your grocery needs.
- Fiona Stanley Hospital and St John of God Murdoch nearby.
- Just a short drive to Fremantle and boutique restaurants.