110/22 Carnegie Place, GREENFIELDS, WA
This lovely Coolgardie design home has an appealing kitchen and adjoining dining and lounge areas. The villa has floor tiles throughout with 2 bedrooms, one bathroom, two toilets and a large study. It also has a separate laundry with extra storage!
All villas in the complex are fully refurbished prior to new residents move in. This means kitchen renovations, bathroom renovations, freshly painted, new LED light fittings, new plumbing fittings, new cook top, oven and range hood, serviced air-conditioning system, tidy gardens and thoroughly cleaned from top to bottom! The reverse cycle air conditioning unit is in the lounge.
Extra feature include:
• Gas heating in the main living area.
• NBN is available to the villa.
• The villa has solar panels and an inverter
• The outdoor patio covered area could be used as an alfresco dining area and there would also be space to garage another car or pop top caravan in tandem with the car in the garage area.
• The home is perfect for those wishing a lock and leave lifestyle and the Village has extra caravan bays to cater to this need.
The village provides a large sociable club house, bowling green, heated indoor swimming pool, bocce court, craft rooms, hairdressing salon and a separate out door entertaining pavilion.
This fun village is centred in the Serpentine River Reserve so it is always quiet. Residents enjoy walks through the reserve around the village and by the large lagoon which is a feature of the ambiance of the village. The range of activities offered by the village for its residents should be discovered.
The Village is open on Sun and Wed 1-3pm and by appointment on other days, to view this villa, contact Ric Collins 0401 196 159 to arrange a tour of the village and an inspection of the villa.