21/22 Windelya Road, MURDOCH, WA
A mere stroll to the St Ives Murdoch Clubhouse, Pool and Spa area, this beautifully spacious air conditioned 2 bedroom villa features beautifully appointed kitchen with quality appliances. There is also the delightful shady courtyard, storage area and lock-up garage. Enjoy all the amenities St Ives Village has to offer such as restaurant, cinema, 4 cafe's, lots of activities including Bridge, Tai Chi, morning teas, guest speakers and to keep you safe a 24 emergency call system. It's all safe, secure and ready for you to move in!
- Refurbished kitchen complete with brand new appliances
- 2 WC's
- New flooring and painting
- Covered alfresco entertaining
- Lock-up garage
- Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning
- Gas heating and cooking
- 24-hour emergency call system for your peace of mind
- Lease for life
- 4 Clubhouses, each with their own style and excellent facilities
- Resort-style indoor heated swimming pool and spa
- Restaurant with alfresco dining
- Bowling green
- Pool table and darts
- Caravan and trailer carpark
- Short-term rentals for friends and family
- Mini golf course
- Fully equipped gym
- 50-seat cinema
- Activities in ballroom and bar
- Art Studio
- Hairdressing salon
- Visiting beauty and massage therapists
- Podiatrist appointments
- Murdoch University right on your doorstep.
- Just minutes from the Kwinana Freeway, making travelling a breeze.
- Close to local shops for all your grocery needs.
- Fiona Stanley Hospital and St John of God Murdoch nearby.
- Just a short drive to Fremantle and boutique restaurants.