501/22 Windelya Road, MURDOCH, WA
Overlooking the open spaces of the Sports Oval and surrounded by beautiful gardens carefully tended by our gardening staff is this elegantly presented and superbly located 2 bed, 1.5 bath apartment featuring spacious, private balcony with views out to Murdoch University playing fields. Both bedrooms also look out to beautiful gardens with one of them offering a private terrace.
Just step outside to enjoy the magical "Bali" inspired pavilion café for a relaxing cuppa or quiet read in the most idyllic surroundings with close proximity to the undercover SECURE garage and your own storage area. There's also "all weather" undercover access to clubhouse, restaurant, gym & POOL. Come and ENJOY all the friendly, fun and companion filled activities the village has to offer. It's located only a short walk to the Pool, wood work room and arts & craft centre, it really is amazing!
* NO STAMP DUTY *
- Refurbished kitchen complete with stone bench tops and brand new appliances
- New flooring to kitchen, living areas and bedrooms
- Covered alfresco entertaining with easy-care gardens
- Lock-up undercroft garage
- Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning
- 24-hour emergency call system for your peace of mind
- Large homestead-style clubhouse
- Resort-style indoor heated swimming pool
- Restaurants and cafes
- 4-lane bowling green
- Mini golf course
- Gymnasium with aerobics area
- 50-seat cinema
- Activities in ballroom and bar
- Men's shed
- Craft area
- Hairdressing salon
- Visiting beauty and massage therapists
- Podiatrist appointments
- Murdoch University right on your doorstep.
- Just minutes from the Kwinana Freeway, making travelling a breeze.
- Close to local shops for all your grocery needs.
- Fiona Stanley Hospital and St John of God Murdoch nearby.
- Just a short drive to Fremantle and boutique restaurants.
Call ROY for a tour now!