174/22 Windelya Road, MURDOCH, WA
Only a short stroll to the clubhouse, Grove Cafe and community gardens from this delightful villa. Light, bright & spacious with 2 bed, Study, 1 bath, 2 toilet, ducted reverse cycle air condition and attached garage. This is a "Must See" property. Set in a quiet cul-de-sac location with easy access to all the amenities of this Resort Style Village such as swimming pool, spa, gym, lawn bowls, mini golf, restaurant, cafes, hairdresser, cinema, men's shed, art centre and a huge range of activities all right here on your doorstep...Just Perfect.
* NO STAMP DUTY *
- Refurbished kitchen complete with stone bench tops and brand new appliances
- New flooring to kitchen, living areas and bedrooms
- Covered alfresco entertaining with easy-care gardens
- Lock-up garage
- Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning
- Gas heating and cooking
- 24-hour emergency call system for your peace of mind
- Large homestead-style clubhouse
- Resort-style indoor heated swimming pool and spa
- Restaurants and cafes
- 4-lane bowling green
- Mini golf course
- Gymnasium with aerobics area
- 50-seat cinema
- Activities in ballroom and bar
- Men's shed
- Craft area
- Hairdressing salon
- Visiting beauty and massage therapists
- Podiatrist appointments
- Murdoch University right on your doorstep.
- Just minutes from the Kwinana Freeway, making travelling a breeze.
- Close to local shops for all your grocery needs.
- Fiona Stanley Hospital and St John of God Murdoch nearby.
- Just a short drive to Fremantle and boutique restaurants.